Saturday, July 22, 2006
I LOVE SC DANCE SO SO SO SO MUCH!
the concert has come and gone so fast. it's so hard to believe it's over isn't it. Well, at least we know all our hard work has paid off. Personally, this has been the best concert ever. I love everybody so much and i want to say A BIG THANK YOU to everybody because you all were wonderful!!!!!! wonderful dancers, wonderful friends, wonderful people!
I feel like the luckiest person to know so many awesome dancing-screaming-people. And I will miss all the sec 4s SO SO MUCH. It's like the 4 years in secondary school are really not enough. I wonder what it will be like in JC when you'll only have 2 years! Sigh. Nevertheless, good luck to all the sec 4s! We love you all! :) Don't know what dance will be like after you leave. But you're not leaving yet! WE STILL HAVE A FEW MORE MONTHS! ok a bit more than a few. so we must make the most of them! <3<3<3<3
I am seriously going to try keep every single memory i have in Kallang theatre, even the sad ones i think, because no matter what ,memories with people you love are too precious to be forgotten!!!
Remember EVERY RED SEAT EVERY FLASH OF EVERY CAMERA EVERY FLOWER EVERY SMILE EVERY HUG EVERY PRAYER EVERY SCREAM OF DISTRESS EVERY TEAR EVERY 'GOOD LUCK' EVERY BOW ALL THE GREEN STUFF ON THE STAGE ALL THE APPLAUSE ALL THE STRESSFUL QUICK-CHANGES
everything.<3 eryn
island creamery!
danced and created a dream at 8:20 PM